Microsoft Excel is an essential business tool to enter, store, and manipulate large amounts of data in a simple and manageable spreadsheet format. This intro course will familiarize you with the basic Excel functions that all beginning business owners should know — plus a few tricks and tips for more experienced users. Join this workshop to learn the following skills and more:
• Efficient shortcuts for common tasks
• Using pre-made formulas, as well as creating your own formulas
• Formatting cells and worksheet tabs
• Creating charts and graphs
• Sorting and filtering data
• And more!
Scott Allen has been a Career and Technology teacher since 2001, and he’s also an experienced corporate educator. He is currently teaching at Pinnacle High School and is the Business Pathway coordinator. Scott has helped hundreds of students attain certification as Microsoft Office Specialists, and he also teaches Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Adobe Premiere Pro.