Returning to Work During COVID-19
Join SBDC Human Resources Consultant, Courtney Berg, SHRM-SCP, SPHR for a helpful dive into the pressing issues that many small business owners and HR mangers are facing during this season. Courtney will discuss questions like:
- How do I keep my workplace safe for the employees?
- What if an employee doesn’t feel safe returning to work?
- What should I do if an employee was exposed to or is having symptoms of COVID-19?
In this webinar, we will address these questions and more. Learning objectives from the webinar will include:
- Understand the resources to use when deciding what to do as employees return to work
- Identify the actions to take to keep employees as safe as possible
- Describe what needs to happen if an employee is exposed to or showing symptoms of COVID-19
Come join us to learn more about the HR best practices for how to return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic.