Sign up to stay in touch!
Get relevant news and updates regarding small business delivered to your inbox.
Creating compelling videos for your website and advertisements can take your business to the next level, and modern software makes it easier than ever. In this 1-hour workshop, you will learn how to use the powerful Adobe Premiere Pro suite to create media products for your business. While the software may seem overwhelming and daunting to navigate and figure out, this course will give you confidence in using the essentials to create your own movie from scratch. During this workshop, you will learn these essential skills within Adobe Premiere Pro:
• My recommended “starter kit” of equipment and subscriptions to purchase to get you started
• Using public libraries or business centers to access Adobe Premiere Pro for free
• File management for importing and exporting files
• Manipulating media files (trim, split, fade, etc.)
• Layering video and audio media to specific timing
• Use of visual transitions
• Synchronizing Adobe Audition to create music tracks to fit your movie length automatically
• Exporting your final product
Scott Allen has been a Career and Technology teacher since 2001, and he’s also an experienced corporate educator. He is currently teaching at Pinnacle High School and is the Business Pathway coordinator. Scott has helped hundreds of students attain certification as Microsoft Office Specialists, and he also teaches Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Adobe Premiere Pro.