- Video: PPP Updates from SBA (Feb 24, 2021)
- External Resources for Consultants
- This one-page document has names and contact information for lenders, legal representation, accountants, etc. whom we recommend to our clients.
- Directors’ Resource Page
- This extensive resource comes from the Lead Center and has many references for official SBDC policies on just about everything.
- How to use Acuity: Video Tutorial
- Municipalities: Economic Development Websites
- Consultant Contact Sheet
- This lists the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of all the North Metro SBDC consultants. No spam!
- Local Loans, Grants, and Programs
- AEDA COVID-19 Loan Program in partnership with Colorado Enterprise Fund – The program offers up to $25,000 for Arvada businesses to cover short-term working capital needs and serve as a bridge loan to other debt products as credit becomes available elsewhere and the credit market stabilizes.
Jefferson County Business Recovery support programs – The county is offering a variety of resources and programs.
The Energize Colorado Gap Fund – The Energize Colorado Gap Fund will provide more than $25M in small business loans and grants to boost small business enterprises that are the economic engines throughout the state. Sole proprietors, businesses and nonprofits with less than 25 full-time employees can apply for up to a $15,000 grant and a $20,000 loan for a possible combined total of $35,000 in financial assistance.
Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (COEDIT) – The resources in this link provide state and federal COVID-19 announcements, programs, and information relevant to Colorado businesses.